Thursday, May 6, 2010

Oh don't you wish I had my camera?

Well, it's 30-Minute-Recipe Day. No pictures, sadly. Why? My camera has left the nest, gone of to college. Film school actually, yep. She'll be back whenever I find her. Too bad so sad. Anyway, today's recipe is Cheap and Easy Pasta Bake. Nothing special here, just a quick, cheap, easy, awesome dinner. I like to make this when I'm watching my brother and sister.

1-Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2-Boil water.
3-Add penne pasta for the amount of people you want to serve.
4-Grease a glass casserole dish that will be big enough for your penne and some extra stuff.
5-Drain penne when it's finished, and pour it back into the pot.
6-Stir tomato sauce into penne so that each noodle is coated.
7-Spread a thin layer of penne in the bottom of the dish, then sprinkle mozzarella on top, repeat until all of your penne is used up, then coat the top with one last layer of cheese.
8-Bake until cheese is melted (about 12-15 minutes) and enjoy!

This recipe is easily customizable because you can stir whatever you want into the pasta/sauce mixture. We usually go with garlic, onions and mushrooms, but feel free to experiment!

Warm wishes,
Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment